I know how hard it can be.
Many parents have figured out that the phrase “sleeping like a baby” doesn’t mean what we thought it did, and there’s so much conflicting baby sleep advice out there. You’re up 10 times a night, shushing, rocking, patting, nursing, singing, or bouncing on the yoga ball – sometimes for hours. You’ve bought stuffies and sleep gadgets galore, read 14 books, and tried all your friends’ advice (their babies all slept 12 hours a night from Day One!), but nothing seems to help.
You want to respond to your baby, nurture your baby, and be 100% sure that you’re doing the right things to support your baby, but you’re burning out, second-guessing yourself, afraid you’re creating bad habits, and way too tired to be the parent you want to be. I get it! I’ve been there.
If you’re wanting to get more sleep, not interested in leaving your baby alone to “cry-it-out”, but not sure if there is another way, then you’re in the right place. I’d love to help you figure out the best sleep plan for your unique baby and family, so that everyone can get more sleep.
1.5 hour Get-on-Track Session
Many parents these days have fears about creating bad habits that will ruin their child’s sleep forever. This reassuring option is for families with more sleep questions than sleep issues, who have read conflicting information, or are trying to figure out a strategy for moving forward with their little one. I will help you tune in to your child’s personality as it affects sleep, tune in to your own intuition, and get you on track so that you feel peaceful and confident with your approach to your baby’s sleep moving forward.
Reset Sleep Package
This package is for families with mild to severe sleep issues.
This package includes:
- Get Sleep Now Audio/Workbook for your review before we meet
- Sleep Inventory (completed by you and reviewed by me before we meet)
- 1.5 hour initial meeting, including detective work, (virtual) tour of your home, and creating an initial strategy
- Second meeting within 1 to 2 weeks
- 3.5 hours of coaching, in person, by Skype, or by phone.
- Urgent phone access for an immediate conversation depending on my availability, or an emergency appointment within 48 hours.
Strategizing in four areas:
- Helping you understand how babies sleep and how your baby’s sleep will improve
- Helping you improve your own sleep immediately
- Helping your baby learn to sleep better, gently and consistently – WITHOUT “crying-it-out”
- Support with the breastfeeding relationship, transitioning baby to a new bed, and setting up your sleeping areas to works best for everyone, if applicable.
This package will help you see measurable improvement in your baby’s sleep, get more sleep yourself right away, and reset the situation so that everyone gets more sleep!
Contact me now at email@example.com, or call to discuss your particular situation or to book your first coaching session now.
**Remember, we have embarked on our California Adventure. However, together we can create the best case scenario to meet your needs:
- Schedule Phone or Skype Coaching Calls
- Schedule Skype Class for 10 or more participants
- Fly me anywhere in North America to work one-on-one or with your group
- Talk to me about when I will be in Calgary and we can plan something for you and your group