Audio and Workbook
Learn all about charter schools, public schools, private schools, Montessori, Waldorf, homeschooling, and more: Covers preschool and K-12.
Find THE school that suits your children and family!
Your Complete School Choice System will help you to:
- locate the schools in your area that are options for you
- understand how schools really differ
- identify your own priorities for your children’s educational experience
- know which questions to ask to evaluate your choices
- choose the schools that are right for your children and family
The Complete School Choice System will walk you through the school choice process from start to finish. It includes workbook materials to help you clarify your needs PLUS my personal question lists for use when rating schools, AND a full resource list to take you straight to the best links, books, and other resources to support your decision-making.
With my background as a teacher, school administrator, and parenting coach, you have my personal, 100% money-back guarantee that this product will save you AT LEAST 20 hours of research time.
I have never seen this information compiled in one place before, and I am so thrilled to share this with your family!
Get Your Complete Schooling Choice System now to learn all about the charter schools, public schools, private schools, Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio Emilia, and homeschooling options AND to find THE school for your family!
The Complete Schooling Options System is for you if:
- you want to start your child’s schooling experience off right
- your child has been having a tough time in his or her current school and you think a change is in order
- your child is at the age of transitioning into grade school, middle school, jr. high, or high school, and you are overwhelmed with the choices available
- you are hoping this can happen for you…
“We are almost a month into the new school year at the new school, and… I don’t know whether to ‘cry’ from relief or ‘jump up and down’ for joy!?! Touch wood, this year has been a totally different experience from last year and I mean totally!! Just in Friday’s school agenda…(my son) wrote ‘I’m doing good in school at working’. What a difference from last year… finally we feel like (my son) is somewhere where he is treated ‘normally’ and not like there ‘is something wrong with him’.” C.V.
“She loves her school! Yesterday she even asked me if she could go every day, even Saturdays!” M.E.
Get Your Complete School Choice System to find the public school, charter school, private school, Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio Emilia, or homeschooling situation that will suit your family. I’m looking forward to hearing from you as your child settles in to a school he or she loves!