Welcome to the Full Circle Parenting Community
Does this sound like you?
You feel you could be a better parent, if you just knew what to do differently, which things are the most important, and how to stay connected to your child, and to yourself, when everything’s feeling crazy.
You sometimes find yourself caught in the same parenting loop, over and over again. You don’t mean to yell, but you end up raising your voice. You don’t want to punish your child, but you don’t want to be permissive either.
You sometimes sound just like your own parents, but you really want to give your children something different.
You don’t want to be “implementing strategies” with your children – you want to be loving them, respecting them, and enjoying them. (Instead you’re just trying to get everybody dressed, fed and out the door, AND get enough sleep that you think you can manage doing it all again.)
You want to help your children grow up to be happy and healthy, and some days you feel like you just don’t know what they need.
Would you like to feel confident that the strong connection you are building with your child right now will support you and your child through the teen years and beyond? Would you like to know, in your heart, that you are doing the right things to help your child develop more self-confidence, respect, joy, interdependence, and mental and emotional health, long-term? Are you focused on long-term, relationship-building solutions that meet your children’s needs and your own? If you are working through discipline, sleep, potty-training, school choices, food, or other issues with your children, and you want to focus on the joy and fun in parenting (but sometimes feel stuck)…We’d love to help!
Would you be a better parent if you had a specific, heart-based plan to work with your situation, tailored to your child’s personality, your personality, and your family’s circumstances?
When stressful situations come up, and you reach towards old habits, would you love to know what to say and do instead? Would you love to feel that you and your child’s other parent are on the same page, and would you like to know what YOU can do when you’re not?
What if you felt confident that your parenting choices were based on your own strong intuition, AND research that applies to your particular situation?
What would it be like if you had peace of mind, knowing that the parenting choices you are making today are best for your children, and best for you, too?
What if you had no guilt?
Lisa Kathleen and Full Circle Parenting will help you to:
- Understand how natural development stages, personality styles, and life experiences affect your children’s moods, behaviours, and interactions with others, and how you can support your children in the learning they are reaching for.
- Identify specific, intuitive strategies to implement that will nurture your child’s heart.
- Stop struggling with conflicting advice on all aspects of parenting, and feel confident to move beyond the one-size-fits-all parenting advice on the market.
- Feel supported, nurtured, and authentic as a parent.
- Develop your personal parenting philosophy, and get equipped to meet the ever-changing new challenges and opportunities that a growing child in today’s world presents.
“I was deeply touched and encouraged by what was said to me; (your work) is very encouraging and uplifting.” ~R. C.
Call 403-607-1463 or e-mail email@example.com now to ask your questions, and to see if working with Lisa Kathleen and Full Circle Parenting is a fit for your family.
Full Circle Parenting is not about quick-fix.
Your work with Full Circle Parenting will be most successful if you are:
- Open to making changes in your parenting practice
- Willing to take responsibility for your relationship with your children
- Ready to examine your beliefs and your history, and to reshape your behaviour
- Committed to being real with yourself and your children
Full Circle Parenting is about committing to yourself and your child – your hearts, your love for each other, and who you both are.
We’d love to hear from you at 403-607-1463 or by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Truly one of the most grounded and insightful people I know! Lisa Kathleen has made significant contributions to my life by way of her keen observations and her skillful way of helping me to discover better ways to handle situations and/or people that were immediately applicable. She has been a delight to work with and I couldn’t recommend anyone more highly. Thanks Lisa Kathleen!” M.D.
Call Lisa Kathleen at 403-607-1463 or e-mail email@example.com now to ask your questions, and to see if working with Full Circle Parenting is a fit for your family.
We look forward to getting to know you!